The capital of Thailand is famous for its street food but there are many delicious restaurants to suit all budgets.
Below is some of the best food in Bangkok...
"Amazing lady and one of the most famous street cooks in Bangkok. She cooks everything single-handedly with her signature eye googles and make-up."Read the full review...
- 327 Maha Chai Rd, Khwaeng Samran Rat, Khet Phra Nakhon
- Mon–Tue, Thu–Sat:17:30 - 02:00
- Wed:15:00 - 02:00
- Sun:17:30 - 02:30
- * Possibly closed Sun
- Phraeng Phuthon Rd, Khwaeng San Chao Pho Sua, San Chaopho Suea
- Mon–Sat:09:00 - 17:00
"Amazing fine dining Thai food and cocktails. Expensive but worth it."Read the full review...
- 32-32/1 สุขุมวิท23 คลองเตยเหนือ กทม Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110
- Mon–Sun:11:30 - 14:30, 17:30 - 23:00
- 313-315 Maha Chai Rd, Khwaeng Samran Rat, Khet Phra Nakhon
- Mon–Tue, Thu–Sun:17:00 - 02:00
- Wed:17:00 - 02:00
- * Possibly closed Wed
- Nakhon Sawan Road
"Great rooftop bar with a decent selection of craft beers. They have a pint of the day for 200B."Read the full review...
- Radisson Blu Plaza Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, 489 Sukhumvit Rd Tan
- Mon–Sat:17:00 - 01:00
- Sun:17:00 - Midnight
- 431 Thanon Tanao, Khwaeng Sao Chingcha, Khet Phra Nakhon
- Mon–Sun:07:00 - 19:00
- * Possibly closed Mon–Sun
- 169 ถนนดินสอ แขวงบวรนิเวศ Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200
- Mon–Sat:10:30 - 20:00
- Phibun Watthana 6 Alley, Khwaeng Samsen Nai, Khet Phaya Thai
- Mon–Fri, Sun:11:30 - 21:30
- 186 Dinso Rd, Khwaeng Sao Chingcha, Khet Phra Nakhon
- Mon–Fri:11:00 - 14:00, 16:00 - 22:00
- Sat–Sun:16:00 - 22:00
- 1031 Phloen Chit Rd, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan
- Mon–Sun:10:00 - 22:00
"Amazing noodles at a little road-side cart with a funny owner. I tried lots of the options and all were good."Read the full review...
- Soi Yaowarat 1, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong
- Tue–Sun:10:00 - 16:00
- * Possibly closed Tue–Sun
"There was a massive crowd gathered around this stall and there was even a policeman whose job seemed solely to keep the crowd from spilling out in to the road too far. There's a system where customers have to write their order (in Thai) on little numbered pieces of paper."Read the full review...
"This is a well-rated chain restaurant with a few across Bangkok. I come here for the pork massaman with roti."Read the full review...
- 991 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan
- Mon–Sun:10:00 - 22:00
"Nice mutton biriyani. The mutton was really delicious (especially with the mint sauce) but the rice lacked flavour."Read the full review...
- 186 Charoen Krung 36, Bangrak District, แขวง บางรัก เขต บางรัก กรุงเทพมหานคร 10500
- Mon–Sat:11:00 - 22:00
- Sun:18:00 - 22:00
"It's a tiny stall with one guy cooking cockles and mussels. They even open the cockles for you."Read the full review...
- 42-44 Phadung Dao Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong
- Tue–Sun:17:30 - 01:00