Japan's third biggest city has some wonderful food.
Below is some of the best food in Osaka...
"I'm not usually a fan of trusting TripAdvisor when it comes to local food, but I was intrigued by this Okonomiyaki restaurant being number one at the time of my visit. I arrived with a friend about 20 minutes after it opened for lunch and we waited for about half an hour to be seated at the bar right in front of the action."Read the full review...
- １丁目-11-10 Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Ōsaka-shi
- Mon–Tue, Thu–Sun:12:30 - 15:30, 17:00 - 20:30
- Japan, 〒542-0076 Ōsaka-fu, Ōsaka-shi
- Mon:18:00 - 22:45
- Tue–Fri:Noon - 22:00
- Sat–Sun:11:30 - 22:45
- * Possibly closed Mon
- 5 Chome-12-21 Fukushima, Fukushima-ku, Ōsaka-shi
- Tue–Sat:11:30 - 15:00, 18:00 - 21:00
- Sun:11:30 - 16:00
- 2 Chome-1-38 Higashinodamachi, Miyakojima-ku, Ōsaka-shi
- Mon–Sun:11:00 - 22:00
- 4 Chome-2-15 Higashinodamachi, Miyakojima-ku, Ōsaka-shi
- Mon–Sat:11:30 - 14:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- ３丁目-4-13 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa-ku, Ōsaka-shi
- Mon–Wed, Fri–Sun:10:30 - 20:30