The city/country of Singapore.
Below is some of the best food in Singapore...
"Very popular stall in a little food court and apparently the best laksa in Singapore. There's usually a queue (which is split in two so make sure you don't accidentally cut in)."Read the full review...
- Blk 27 Jalan Berseh #01-100, Singapore 200027
- Mon–Tue, Thu–Sun:09:30 - 17:00
"Famous and popular chicken rice (and noodle) stall in the Chinatown Complex. There's always a queue and at lunch they keep serving until they run out of chickens and then they cook some more and open up again at 4pm."Read the full review...
- 78 Smith Street, Singapore 058972
- Mon–Tue, Thu–Sun:11:00 - 20:00
- 335 Smith Street #02-062, Chinatown Complex, Singapore 050335
- Mon, Sun:Closed
- Tue–Thu:18:30 - 22:30
- Fri:18:00 - 23:00
- Sat:18:00 - 22:30
- 335 Smith Street, 02-197/198/199, Singapore 050335
- Mon–Wed, Fri–Sun:16:30 - 22:00
"Popular old-style Chinese dim sum restaurant."Read the full review...
- 20 Trengganu St, #02-01 Chinatown, Singapore 058479
- Mon–Fri:10:30 - 22:30
- Sat–Sun:09:00 - 22:30
"Expect queues here. It's most famous for the Shiok Maki ($16.80) which is absolutely delicious."Read the full review...
- 435 Orchard Road, #04-21 Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, Singapore 238877
- Mon–Sun:11:30 - 22:00