The city/country of Singapore.
Below is some of the best food in Singapore...
"Expect queues here. It's most famous for the Shiok Maki ($16.80) which is absolutely delicious."Read the full review...
- 435 Orchard Road, #04-21 Wisma Atria Shopping Centre, Singapore 238877
- Mon, Thu, Sat–Sun:11:30 - 22:00
- Tue–Wed, Fri:11:30 - 20:00
- * Possibly closed Mon, Thu, Sat–Sun
"Popular old-style Chinese dim sum restaurant."Read the full review...
- 20 Trengganu St, #02-01 Chinatown, Singapore 058479
- Mon–Fri:11:00 - 23:00
- Sat–Sun:09:00 - 23:00
"This humble husband and wife team began in a street food cart before relocating and roosting in this corner hawker centre stall. He hunches over the cast iron pan and tossed up one of the best, roasty, crispy yet gummy starchy omelette topped with juicy quick seared oysters."
— Ranked #50 at the World Street Food Top 50 2017"
- 166 Jalan Besar #01-22 Singapore 208877 Jln Besar, Singapore 208877
- Mon–Sun:18:00 - Midnight
"This is the family that invented the rice flour pancake stuffed with sugared peanuts and caramelised grated coconut. The daughter of the late creator now runs this humble yet efficient little stall in that same tradition of her father."More details...
- 22B Havelock Rd, Singapore 162022
- Mon–Wed, Fri–Sat:Noon - 15:00
- Thu, Sun:Closed
"The husband and wife founder toiled in a humble hawker centre stall over 20 ago and today, because of their diligence, inventiveness and with the support of their older Gen Y kids helming the business, they have become an icon of sorts. Even 3 Michelin and celebrity chefs patiently wait for their signatures like the Moonlight Fried Kway Teow, the Ming Choo Tempura, spinach with crispy ikan bilis or anchovies plus their kid friendly Marmite Fried Chicken." - Ranked #28 at the World Street Food Top 50 2017"More details...
- 124 Bukit Merah Lane 1, #01-136, Singapore 150124
- Mon–Sun:Noon - 14:30, 17:00 - 22:00
- 500 Clemenceau Ave N, Singapore 229492
- Mon–Tue, Thu–Sat:17:30 - Midnight
- Wed, Sun:Closed
"They are the first family behind this Singapore invented dish and the second generation, already in his sixties, have now received"More details...
- 466 Crawford Ln, #01-12, Singapore 190465
- Mon–Tue, Thu–Sun:09:30 - 21:00
- Wed:09:30 - 21:00
- * Possibly closed Wed
"Street food evolves and in the “meld” of culinary cultures, the Teochews are now famous for curry noodles, of all things, in Singapore. The curry is uber smooth and the fresh poached chicken does it justice and with that dollop of added sambal, this dish charges the system till it’s time to go home for the day."
— Ranked #45 at the World Street Food Top 50 2017"
- 531A Upper Cross Street, #02-57/58, Singapore 051531
- Mon:09:00 - 21:00
- Tue–Sat:10:00 - 15:00
- * Possibly closed Mon
"Master Tang is the 80+ year old chef which began his career after he left the toil of China in the hardship years. He learned from old experts and grew to become the chef trainer at the famous Crystal Jade group of restaurants."More details...
- Kopitown, 10E Sixth Avenue, Singapore 276474
- Mon–Wed, Fri–Sun:08:00 - 15:00
"They call him the “Rolex Mee Master” as his only way of telling you he has arrived as a street food vendor is to wear long sleeved shirt and a Rolex watch. But don’t be deceived, this old master artfully injects a lot of attention into the shrimp stock which he carefully fries, scoop by scoop, into his noodles topped with seafood and"More details...
"There is boldness in their rendition of this national dish of Singapore. The rice is oily enough, intensely flavoured and the chicken is chopped into confident and shiny pieces of poached goodness with a very coherent soy and sesame oil sauce."More details...
- 40 Holland Dr, Block 40, Singapore 270040
- Tue–Sun:11:00 - 19:00
"They are believed to be the first to introduce the now popular fried carrot cake frittata style. They make their own cakes and the quality shines through."More details...
- 127 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, Singapore 310127
- Tue–Sun:06:00 - 13:00
"This is regarded as a Muslim dish created in Singapore, its own nasi tumpeng if you must. It was first served in Singapore in a restaurant back in the 80s."More details...
- 430 Upper Changi Road, #01-65, Singapore 487040
- Tue–Thu, Sat–Sun:Noon - 21:00
- Fri:15:00 - 21:00