The highest concentration of Michelin-starred restaurants in the world!
Below is some of the best food in San Sebastian...
"There are two things locals go to La Mejillonera for: patatas bravas (a native Spanish tapa made of fried potatoes topped with a warm sauce, which differs depending on the region of Spain you’re on, but usually has a mayonnaise component to it) and mussels. There are a few different sauces for the shellfish, but the mildly spicy tomato dressing is definitely the way to go."
Read the full review...
- Calle del Puerto, 15, 20003 Donostia
- Mon:18:00 - 22:45
- Tue–Thu, Sun:11:30 - 14:45, 18:00 - 22:45
- Fri–Sat:11:30 - 14:45, 18:00 - 23:30
- Calle de Fermín Calbetón, 4, 20003 Donostia
- Mon–Sun:13:00 - 15:30, 20:30 - 22:30
"As head of a centre for gastronomic excellence in a city with Europe’s highest concentration of Michelin stars per capita, deciding where to take dinner guests is not a decision to take lightly. The Basque Culinary Center’s Joxe Mari Aizega often comes to this restaurant and pintxos bar, indistinguishable in its old-fashioned looks from others in Parte Vieja, but serving exceptional food."More details...
- Fermin Calbeton Kalea, 20, 20003 Donostia
- Mon, Wed–Sun:13:00 - 16:15, 20:00 - 23:15