The highest concentration of Michelin-starred restaurants in the world!
Below is some of the best food in San Sebastian...
"Their speciality seems to be the spider crab tart which they thoroughly heat for you. The freshly battered white asparagus was also delicious."Read the full review...
- San Jeronimo Kalea, 19, 20003 Donostia
- Thu–Sat:Noon - 15:15, 19:00 - 23:00
- Sun:12:30 - 15:15
"There are two things locals go to La Mejillonera for: patatas bravas (a native Spanish tapa made of fried potatoes topped with a warm sauce, which differs depending on the region of Spain you’re on, but usually has a mayonnaise component to it) and mussels. There are a few different sauces for the shellfish, but the mildly spicy tomato dressing is definitely the way to go."
Read the full review...
- Calle del Puerto, 15, 20003 Donostia
- Mon–Thu, Sun:Noon - 14:45, 18:00 - 22:45
- Fri–Sat:Noon - 14:45, 18:00 - 23:30
- Calle de Fermín Calbetón, 4, 20003 Donostia
- Mon–Sun:13:00 - 15:30, 20:30 - 22:30
"As head of a centre for gastronomic excellence in a city with Europe’s highest concentration of Michelin stars per capita, deciding where to take dinner guests is not a decision to take lightly. The Basque Culinary Center’s Joxe Mari Aizega often comes to this restaurant and pintxos bar, indistinguishable in its old-fashioned looks from others in Parte Vieja, but serving exceptional food."More details...
- Fermin Calbeton Kalea, 20, 20003 Donostia
- Mon, Wed, Sun:12:01 - 15:30
- Tue:Noon - 15:30
- Thu–Sat:12:01 - 15:30, 19:00 - 22:00
- * Possibly closed Tue