Kuala Lumpur (KL) is the capital and has a lot of amazing food to explore and you can get most types of cuisine. Popular areas are Jalan Alor (at night only), Chinatown and Little India (Brickfields).
Below is some of the best food in Kuala Lumpur...
- (Off, Jalan Scott & Jalan Tun Sambanthan 3, Brickfields
- Mon–Sun:07:30 - 22:45
"Famous for their 'Roti Canai Special' which comes with half-cooked eggs which won’t be to everyone’s taste but the 2nd time I asked for "roti banjir" to have it without the eggs. The special and an iced tea came to RM4.40 (75p); the version without the eggs was RM2.50, also with an iced tea."Read the full review...
"Drinking with a view of the city from a rooftop helipad. A bit pricy but worth it for one or two drinks."Read the full review...
- Bukit Bintang 34th Floor, Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail
- Mon–Wed:18:00 - Midnight
- Thu:18:00 - 02:00
- Fri–Sat:18:00 - 03:00
- 55, Leboh Ampang, City Centre
- Mon–Sun:07:30 - 22:30
- 113, Jalan Raja Abdullah, Kampung Baru
- Mon–Sun:06:00 - Midnight
"Apparently the "mun fan" and "chicken chop" are amazing. I haven't been yet as there was a 20 minute wait when I tried."More details...
- No. 194, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields
- Tue–Wed:Noon - 14:15, 18:00 - 21:15
- Thu–Sun:Noon - 14:15, 18:00 - 21:15
- * Possibly closed Tue–Wed