The capital of Cambodia is a large city with many food options.
Below is some of the best food in Phnom Penh...
"Possibly the most famous social enterprise restaurant in the country. It claims to be tapas but the dishes weren't particularly small."Read the full review...
- #215 Street 13, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Mon–Fri:11:00 - 22:00
- Sat–Sun:11:00 - 22:00
- * Possibly closed Sat–Sun
"Interesting "healthy" drinks and food. It's definitely overpriced but I understand why it's so popular."Read the full review...
- 11B Vimol Thoam Thong St. (246), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Mon:07:30 - 16:30
- Tue–Sun:07:30 - 21:00
"I had the amok (which comes as three mini parcels and is served with rice) and the creme brulee. Both were great and although it wasn't the best amok I've had, it was authentic and delicious."Read the full review...
- # 136 Street 41, Phnom Penh 12301, Cambodia
- Mon–Sun:07:00 - 23:00
- 51 Street Village 5, Commune BKK1 District Cham Kamo, Phnom Penh 13244
- Tue–Sun:18:00 - 01:00
"Really huge place, with seating options inside (with A/C), outside and upstairs. Friendly staff."Read the full review...
- 17 Samdech Mongkol Iem St. (228), Phnom Penh 12207, Cambodia
- Mon–Sun:11:00 - 01:00
- Chaktomuk Conference Garden, Preah Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh
- Mon–Sun:Noon - 22:30
- #161 Street 19 Sangkat Chey Chum Neas, Phnom Penh 12206, Cambodia
- Mon–Sun:09:00 - Midnight
"Hidden Japanese restaurant which I think is by appointment only."Read the full review...